Term Of Use
The domain name cliqtoday.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Mediainfonet Technologies Pvt Ltd.
2. Usage or Access
- We may access your details through your Facebook/Google+/email account if you link your respective account to your cliqtoday.com profile. You thus grant us permission to access your account as well as some information available.
- cliqtoday.com will post on your behalf, only with the rights given to cliqtoday.com to access and your expressed permission and the post can be revoked at any time by you.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your cliqtoday.com account if the personal information provided by you during the registration process proves to be incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
- You own the sole responsibility of safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to anybody. You can immediately notify us in case of any unauthorised usage of your cliqtoday.com account.
- By using this Website and mobile application, you give your consent to be contacted for the purposes of clarification calls.
- We are the licensee of all the intellectual property rights in the service and the entire material published on it. All the works are protected by the copyright laws and existing treaties across the world. Therefore, all such rights are reserved.
- You must not modify the digital copies of any material that has been downloaded or printed off from our website or mobile application. Also, any illustrations, videos, graphics or any photographs must not be used separately from the accompanying text.
- We respect the intellectual belongings of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement then please contact us at the address written below the heading "Contact Us."
- While your communication during any registration, message or chat area or posting any other content, you represent and permit that: (1) you own all the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service; (2) all information you provide is accurate, current and true, and does not violate the Terms of Service; and, (3) the content will not cause harm injury to any entity or person. You must use your own legal name. For all such information, you grant us, a non-exclusive right and license to copy, modify, archive, distribute, reproduce and use such information, in any form.
- Functions and features may not be fully operational while the services are under some upgrades.
- cliqtoday.com doesn’t accept any liability for omissions and errors to any information provided to you.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any sort of damage or loss of data caused to your computer systems from any download done by you through the website or mobile application.
- We are not liable for the inaccuracy of content or data uploaded by third parties or viruses that may infect your system. We also disclaim the liability with respect to the loss, misuse, unavailability or modification of any user content. Furthermore, we do not assure that the information posted is accurate or correct in every case.
- Owing to any typographical error, technical fault or product information published, there may be an incorrect reflection of price of any products and in such an event seller may cancel your respective order(s).
- The content on the web site or mobile application is summarized and general in nature and is provided for informational purposes only. Any information provided does not constitute any professional advice, or any kind of recommendations.
- You hereby give us the database rights you have in your information, with respect to your information thereby enabling us to use the information for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Any opinions stated on the Site or application are the opinions of the authors. Dependence on any information provided by other visitors to the Site or us is solely at your own risk.
6. Third Party Content
- We are in no way responsible for the authenticity of the content and shall not be held liable in any manner for any falsification of information posted on the application. You hereby assume all risk of harm resulting from such lack of compliance.
- The content posted by you in the form of suggestions and reviews will become our property and you thus grant us the perpetual and transferable rights in such content. For such use of content by us will not entitle you any payment or other compensation.
- Please carefully review the third party's policies and practices so as to make sure that you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, concerns or questions relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party itself.
You are a restricted user of this Web site.
- You are bound not to copy, modify, distribute, recreate, disseminate, publish, post, or transfer any information or software found from the Web site/mobile application. For the removal of doubt, copying of the content for commercial purposes and unwarranted alteration of any information within the content of the web site or mobile application is not permitted.
- You hereby agree not to access the Web site/mobile application by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Web site or application.
8. Governing Law
These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of India. You thus agree that any cause of action, suit or any other legal proceeding, you may have with respect to cliqtoday.com shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Delhi.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Web site after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall be taken as your agreement to any such changes. Also, we may deny access to any user at any time without assigning any reason.
We hereby reserve the right to block usage of the Website and the App if any breach of the Terms of Service is caused by a User.
9. Loyalty Points
1. Loyalty Points can be earned on cliqtoday.com through successful orders only.
2. If the order value is less than the amount of Loyalty Points, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same loyalty point account and can be used for subsequent transactions.
3. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on cliqtoday.com. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Loyalty Points balance. Any unused Loyalty Points balance will remain associated with the redeemer is CliqToday account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Loyalty Points, the remaining amount must be paid by other payment options like Credit card, Net banking, and Debit card, Wallet, Gift Card or COD.
4. Loyalty Points including any unused balances, associated with CliqToday.com account may not be transferred to another CliqToday.com account.
5. Loyalty Points cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
6. Validity of Loyalty Points cannot be extended, new Loyalty Points cannot be provided against the expired/unused Loyalty Points.
7. No fees or charges apply to Loyalty Points.
8. Loyalty Points value redemption will be applicable only from the receiver’s email id.
9. Loyalty Points are applicable on the products purchased through CliqToday portal.
10. Loyalty Points will not be applicable on B2B / Corporate deals.
11. CliqToday can change Per Point Value on its sole discretion at any point of time, and does not have any binding from the consumer side.
12. To start redeem Loyalty Points, Minimum Loyalty Points balance should be 500 Points.
13. Loyalty Points will be valid for the period of 365 days. CliqToday will not be responsible for any loss of points due to non redemption of points during the validity period.
14. CliqToday is not liable to send reminders to consumer to inform the expiry date of loyalty points.
In case of any query pertaining the offer, please email customer care at email@example.com or call +91-9818882565 (10am to 6pm - Monday to Saturday)